Friday, April 30, 2021

Winner and Top 3 #203 New Home

 


Hey y'all! Ellen here! I'm swinging on in to share our winner and top 3 from
our NEW HOME challenge ;) 

Thank you to all that joined us. Your cards were fabulous!!

So, without further ado, our winner is


Congrats, Pamela! You'll be our guest designer for our upcoming challenge!
Please email us to hear what the next Challenge is ;)

Don't forget to grab your badge for your blog, too!  


And our top 3 is...





Congrats, A. Rose, Jane and Ma-Mi! Be sure to grab your badge for your blog! 

Thanks again for joining us and we hope to see you back in an hour for our new challenge!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Favorites. I'm honored and you've made my day. HERE I'm displaying your badge. Just scroll down!
    Take care
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for picking my card, I am so honored. Love all the DT's talent on this group would def join challenges more often! Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card, I emailed! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks so much for the pick! Congratulations to Pamela, Arlene & Ma-Mi too!

    ReplyDelete