Sunday, March 6, 2016

Winner #77 One Layer

Hey y'all! Wilma, here! I'm swinging on in to share our winner and top 3 from
our One Layer challenge ;) 

Thank you to all who joined us. Your cards were fabulous!!

Without further ado, our winner is ...


Congrats, Meike! You'll be our guest designer for our upcoming challenge!
Please email us to hear what the next Challenge is ;)

Don't forget to grab your badge for your blog, too!  



And our top 3 are...




Congrats, Chrissie, Mia and Sandie! Be sure to grab your badge for your blog! 

Thanks again for joining us and we hope to see you back in an hour for our new challenge!! :)

4 comments:

  1. wow, thank you so much for choosing my card as a fav, I am over the moon, congrats to all winners x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much =) I´m very happy
    Meike

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these cards are unique and awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card to be in your top 3😊

    ReplyDelete