Sunday, January 24, 2016

Winner Challenge #74 and the top three ...


Hey y'all! Janneke, here! I'm swinging on in to share our winner and top 3 from our winter challenge ;) 

Thank you to all that joined us. Your cards were fabulous!!

So, without further ado, our winner is ...



Congrats, Sonja! You'll be our guest designer for our upcoming challenge! Please email us to hear
what the next Challenge is ;) Don't forget to grab your badge for your blog, too!  

And our top 3 are...

  


Congrats, Gerrina, Frida and Ellen! Be sure to grab your badge for your blog! 

Thanks again for joining us and we hope to see you back in an hour for our new challenge!! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Wat leuk, ik ben 'favorite! Natuurlijk ga ik de badge grabben :) De anderen ook gefeliciteerd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, so happy that you've chosen my card as the winning project! I'm presently at a bit of a loss as to how to email you (I can't find an address) but I'll do my best. :o) I sure love to be guest designing for the challenge. Congrats to all the other winners too, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leuk in de top 3! En dat nadat ik al zo'n plezier had bij het maken van deze.... Alle dames gefeliciteerd! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a happy person to find my card as one of the TOP 3 in your Winter Challenge! Thank you so much for picking my card. These cards are all sooooo nice, congratulations ladies! What a wonderful selection. Thank you again! I proudly installed your bedge on my blog. Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete