Sunday, March 15, 2015

Challenge #53 Girl Power Winner and Top 3


Hey y'all! Hope you had fun with our 'girls' challenge...Your creations were amazing! I'm swinging on in to share our winner and top 3. So, without further ado...


Our winner is...




Congrats, Sveta!
Be sure to grab your badge for your blog! And we can't wait to have you as our Guest! 


Our top 3 are:




Congrats, Sandie, Rahmat, and Joyce!
Be sure to grab your badge for your blog.


Thanks again to all, for joining us in our last challenge! You'll wanna be sure to swing back by in an hour for our next challenge! :) Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Thanks for choosing my card, there was a lot of great works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't believe it, made my day, thank you so much and congrats to Sveta and all the top 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great surprise! Congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great surprise! Congrats to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow--I am so surprised to see that I was selected as a top 3. Thanks so much for picking me. Congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete