Sunday, December 8, 2013

Challenge #22: Winners

Happy Sunday Friends,

Let me get right to it and announce our Winners for theWinter theme Challenge!

This time our Top winner is........Karen!



Congrats Karen!

Please contact us in the next few days so we can send you your prize:-)

Here is your badge so you can display it on your blog!

Now, here are our top 3.....(and this was really difficult...)

Lucy
Muse #45


Jo


and Caroline




Congratulations to each of you!

 We have a badge for your blogs as well...


Stay tuned, because in an hour we will be back with our next challenge
that I am sure your going to love!

X
Inge

3 comments:

  1. I just loved seeing all those gorgeous winter CAS cards.
    Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your favourites.
    Congrats to the other winners - fab work!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card....not sure who I am supposed to contact about winning.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a favourite, congrats to the other winners, such beautiful cards! x

    ReplyDelete