Sunday, March 3, 2013

Challenge #3 - Happy Birthday!


Goodmorning sweet CAS lovers, today we start with a new Challenge and we want to thank you for all the amazing round cards you have made the last Challenge, they where awesome.
 
**Please see the post below this one to find out if you are a winner!**
 
We love to thank Inge for the lovely cards so made the last two Challenge but she need a blogbreak for now. We hope this break refreshes you Inge and you'll be back to have fun with us again!! Wishing you all of the best and you'll be missed. Hugs from us all.
 
We have a brand new theme for you to try out this time:
Happy Birthday!

We think it is a awesome theme, because everyone need Birthday cards, so lets join this Challenge and make a beautiful card.

Although we are so happy to have several people join in our challenge, unfortunately there were some entries that did not follow our guidelines/rules for the challenges and we had to delete some entries.
We really do NOT want to see this happen, so PLEASE carefully read all the rules


Here is our lovely sponsor for this month

SKdigis
 
Here is a little bit about our sponsor:

 Hello everyone! My name is Sonia Kertznus from Cali Colombia, living in the USA for 27 years. My family is my number one priority and just because of that, I am a WAHM. I love the magical and amazing world of scrapbooking and cardmaking. The computer era has enable me to experiment drawing and therefore passionately color my designs and create beautiful cards and layouts combining them with a vast line of products in the market.

I get my inspiration from everywhere and from the every day things, and I love to make people smile with my creations. I like funny cards with double meaning sentiments, as well as bright pages that tell stories... the story of our lives.

My style is cartoonish with bright colors and funny sentiments for my cards, and all my scrapbooking tells a story, but I can accommodate to any style and mostly guide my way based on all challenges and products I have on hand when I am creating.
 
My full time job is outdoor design for our company, "Miami Outdoor Solutions", only after my "real" work is done, is when I design the images I call SKdigis. Finally I decided to take all my images to the next level and open my own digital store. I truly hope to receive your support and see all the creations you make with my images.
 
You can win a Gift Certificate for the shop ;)

And now here is some amazing inspiration from our fabulously talented team:

 
 
  

 
 
 
 
 
Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples and visit there blog ;o)
We love it when you visit with us!

You have until
Friday March 15st 6:00 PM Dutch Time (Netherlands clock is on sidebar)
 
PLEASE follow these simple rules BEFORE entering your creation:
(For even more details about our rules - CLICK HERE)

A) You may create a card using any of your favorite crafting supplies

B) This MUST be a CAS style CARD only please – No digital artwork allowed
(please note that digital stamps are allowed as main image.)
*You can find details of what CAS means at the top of our blog*

C) Make a link back to this challenge blog in your post and no back-linking
*meaning no linking to posts prior to date of challenge*

D) only ONE entry per person. You may combine as many other challenges
as you'd like to.

Have fun! - Thanks for joining us!

 Is your card missing? Then it is not CAS enough ... please read what CAS is at the top of our blog! Thank you

7 comments:

  1. Jammer Inge hopelijk kom je snel weer terug.
    Leuke challenge weer dames en idem uitwerkingen door het team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vreemd, krijg mijn kaartje niet geplaatst. Als ik op 'Click here to enter' klik, dan geeft ie een 'server error', zowel in chrome als in explorer. Later nog maar eens proberen...
    Groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nu wel gelukt! Op school tijdens een tussenuur.
    Groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge and great DT reveal!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to have discovered your challenge.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birthday card should be eye catching and attractive so that people just get excited to attend the event.
    happy birthday card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Turning our creative side and imagine in a custom mug would be the perfect gift for every special occasion, Get yours from Inkmonk.

    ReplyDelete